Art. 8. Delivery and Return Policy for Consumer Users
- Delivery will be executed by an express courier specialized in logistic of precious object. The goods will be delivered to the address that the user will communicate during the forwarding of the proposal and / or registration on the Site, directly from the Artisan shop, without the detention of Lamyajewelry© in any given moment. Lamyajewelry©will undertake to ship via primary carriers of its choice to the address indicated by the user in the Proposal in the countries for which the service is offered and will keep, at least until actual delivery, the shipping documents and / or the tracking number to be made available to the User (so-called tracking number) . Without prejudice to the application of promotions expressly and temporarily provided for at the time of purchase, the transport costs are charged to the User and will be equal to the amount indicated in the Proposal. Without prejudice to the rights arising from the carrier insurance, the Products always travel at the risk of the User-buyer , in accordance with the provisions of art. 1510 of Italian Civil Code, without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 1.2 below.
- Upon receipt of the Product, the User must check the external appearance of the packaging. In the event of significant and serious deformations or damage to the packaging itself beyond normal tolerability, the User must refuse delivery - in all cases where this is possible - and immediately notify Lamyajewelry©of the refusal , attaching to the communication all the necessary photographs (which must take the packaging back before opening). Lamyajewelry©will, in the shortest possible time, verify with the Courier and the Artisan the problem and offer a solution to the User. In any case, in the absence of the refusal to receive the goods - where possible - and / or acceptance, as well as immediate communication to Lamyajewelry©, the Product will certainly be considered accepted .
III. The delivery times indicated by Lamyajewelry© must be considered purely indicative, without assuming any commitment or guarantee of respect for them by Lamyajewelry© and will always remain the sole responsibility of the Courier to ensure compliance with the same according to the times and methods that the same will consider adopting.
8.2.Right of return if the user is a consumer
- All the Product sold by Lamyajewelry© are craftsmanship goods heavily customized on The User-Consumer’s measures, specifications and tastes and therefore are not subject to the legal right to unconditional withdrawal from the Contract and consequent reimbursement. Nontheless Lamyajewelry© offers a full refund policy, with the sole exception of the Pre-Order cost, if the User-Consumer notify the willingness and the reasons to refund and return the Product within 14 days from delivery.
- In case of return, Lamyajewelry© will communicate to the User, in the shortest possible time, instructions on how to return the goods that must take place within the next 30 days with effect from receipt of the notice.
III. The right of return and reimbursement cannot be exercised in the following cases:
- for only a part of the Product (e.g. accessories, single components of the set , etc ...);
- for Product that is not intact (except in cases of non-collection due to damaged packaging) and / or not in the original packaging and in any way not complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment);
- In case the User as a buyer does not offer any reason at all for the request;
III. Without prejudice to any costs for restoring the original packaging , Lamyajewelry© will refund the entire amount already paid by the User with exclusion of the Pre-Order amount, within a maximum term of 30 days from the date of returning of the Product. The refund will be made at the same payment coordinates indicated in the Proposal phase, unless otherwise indicated by the User to be accepted by Lamyajewelry© at its discretion.
Art. 9 . Guarantees
All Products sold by Lamyajewelry© are guaranteed with regard to their safety for the aesthetic and material compliance (including regarding precious metal and gemstone quality) with what is indicated on the Site. Apart from the precious metal and gemstone quality, Lamyajewelry© does not do any representation or offers any guarantees on the future commercial value of the Products and the User acknowledges that the Products are not meant and/or sold by Lamyajewelry© in any case as a saving and/or investment instrument. In order to take advantage of the guarantee, the User must keep the invoice or delivery note delivery that you will receive enclosed with the purchased Product. Any imperfections and slight aesthetic defects are to be considered a normal consequence of the craftsmanship of the Product and do not give the right to enforce the Guarantee.
Art. 10 . Limitation of Liability
Any guarantees and legal reimbursements for product defects are in any case limited to 100% of the purchase price of the defective Product, deducted in any case the costs of Pre-Order and other tailored intellectual activities carried out on User’s demand.
It is excluded any User's right to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability, for any direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property caused by improper use of the Product or the Products under the Contract, except as provided to art. 1229 of the Italian Civil Code.
Lamyajewelry© will not be liable for defects in conformity of the Product , if the same is used in a manner different from what is indicated and / or communicated by Lamyajewelry©, that is accessory for fashion and personal aesthetic use. It is responsibility of the User to indicate before the purchase eventual allergies to specific metals and other chemicals commonly used in the production of jewels.